The term ‘The Christleton Restaurant Co’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is THE CHRISTLETON RESTAURANT COMPANY LIMITED C/O Urbano 32, 32 Bridge Street, Chester, CH1 1NQ. Our company registration number is 08953183, registered in England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Voucher Terms & Conditions
Voucher duration. Vouchers are valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. Cannot be redeemed after expiry date.
Use of promotional codes. Promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with gift vouchers.
Email vouchers. Email vouchers shall be provided free of charge to the email address provided at point of purchase.
Voucher redemption. Vouchers can be redeemed in person only against the purchase of a meal from any of the following venues –
- The Ring O’Bells, Village Road, Christleton, Chester CH3 7AS
- Urbano 32, 32 Bridge Street, Chester CH1 1NQ.
There is no option for online or email redemption.
Refunds. Vouchers are non-refundable other than within the 14 day cancellation period as per the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. No change or credit given in the event that the voucher value exceeds the total cost of the meal – for example where a £100 voucher is used to purchase a £95 meal.
Transfer. Vouchers are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Lost or stolen vouchers. Lost, stolen or destroyed gift vouchers will not be exchanged or refunded